
Yesterday my mom and I went to my monthly doctor’s appointment. Kris wasn’t able to go as he had a bbq in Carleton Place (where he saw a real live bear cross the road in front of him on his way home – see pictures). Back to baby – I left work early, picked up my mom and off we went. After waiting for over an hour, it was finally my turn to see the doctor. The nurse took my weight (only gained 2 pounds this weeks – yay) and blood pressure, and measured my tummy. Apparently, my tummy/uterus should be the same number in length as the number of weeks pregnant I am, and it was! 23 cm I believe! After that, it was time to listen to the heartbeat. Mom was so excited. 141 beats per minute. After that, in came the doctor where she felt my belly and said everything seemed to be coming along just fine. So everything is good and we have another appointment on July 28.
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment