Not too much to report. Evan is doing fine. He's was babysat both Friday and Saturday night by both sets of grandparents...as Jenny and I did exciting things like grocery shop and get our flu shots. Evan survived both "events" with not so much as a peep. He's also almost graduated to "1" diapers...up from the "N" diapers. Only 4 or 5 steps to go!
People say they want pictures, well here you go. If you notice, Evan has a nice case of baby acne. Just another one of those things I knew nothing about...



1 comment:
Baby ACNE!?!?! What the heck is that??? Anyway, I don't see anything so perhaps this is a case of parents being overly critical of their children and putting to much pressure on poor Evan to be perfect....poor thing.Don't worry Evan, i'll be home soon and I will totally support you in all your slacking and underachieving :)
Also, i can't tell, is that red hair he's got???
Post a Comment