Tuesday, February 06, 2007

4 Months Old!


Yup! Fresh from the doctors on Monday, Evan now weighs in at 13 pounds, 13 ounces. There are other numbers the doctor throws at you....but all we remember is weight....because everyone always asks how much he weighs. Evan also got 2 more shots (1 in each leg) and was a trooper. Barely a cry.

As you can see from the photos, Evan has now found the joys of the Jolly Jumper. He mostly just hangs there but once and a while he figures out that he can actually, well.....jump! It's pretty funny. As for everything else, he's a great baby. We're just starting to work on a routine for him because as we learned last week, a tired baby is a cranky baby. Saying that, not a night goes by that he doesn't sleep through the whole night....in fact, for him to sleep 7-8 hours is pretty much the norm.

I'm working on video of him in the Jolly Jumper because I'm tired of Cheryl Smith pointing out that my blog doesn't meet the standards Simon & Carolina's blog about their daughter Portia:
http://www.paulthehammer06.blogspot.com/

(I'm still waiting for Cheryl to start her blog...."I Hate People With Blogs")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right - Paul the Hammer RULES.


(PS Portia slept 7-8 hours at a stretch every night, until she was about 4 months old - when she turned into "I don't nap" cranky baby and eventually started waking up 3/4 times a night - horrible. It took me about 3 months to get her into a routine and an additional month to get her to sleep through the night again... but that said, everyone else's kid who "slept 7-8 hours" continued to do so and just kept adding more hours to their night sleep - so not fair)