Monday, July 16, 2007

Just Having Fun....

Well, here's just a few things Evan has been up to. As his passport expires next month (at his age, they have to be updated within 6 months), we needed new pictures taken. Long story short, the first batch couldn't be used because Evan smiled too much. I'll scan and post the rejected pictures soon...

However, as everyone knows....you need a haircut before a major picture as a passport. So, Evan got his first haircut. Cry? Scream? Nope...just smiles for the camera:




Back at the house, I've grown a small garden. Here's some shots of Evan & I (oh...and that's Simon the cat wondering what we're doing in his outdoor kitty litter...grrr!) harvesting the first batch of radishes!




Lastly, as Evan motors around the house quite quickly now...we've had to install his gate. This gate is clear allowing his to frustrate himself...and amuse us! Just tonight, he provided us with these classics:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, those pics are HILARIOUS!!! I can't stop laughing at the one against the plastic thing...hahahhahah