Sorry for the delay. Wish I had an excuse but I don't. Anyway, here's what's new:
1. Evan now has a forward facing car seat! He loves watching me drive and pointing out every truck, bus, plow etc....only trouble is he doesn't sleep in the van as he used to.
2. He now points to everything. We still don't have any words yet but when asked, he can point to the cats, mom or dad and Curious George. Someone once told us "Early walker....slow talker". Did they say anything about full out running? The kid is fast.
3. Baby food is becoming less and less and he's now eating what we eat. It's pretty funny to watch and see what he doesn't like. Yesterday we found he wasn't fond of mushrooms. Like mother, like son.
Here's some pictures. We are now using a new digital camera. We bought a Nikon SLR (D40X). So, I'm still learning the features so maybe the photos don't show as well as they should. On another note, if anyone else bought this camera, feel free to send your suggestions.

1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures...wow!!
Looking good in the fire hat little man:)
Post a Comment