Sunday, January 04, 2009

Memories of Christmas 2008

Here's some shots from the holidays. This picture was taken just after Evan figured out Santa had visited our house during the night.

Don't we all have fond childhood memories of keeping warm by the glow of the logs on Christmas morning?

Boxing day we moved the party to Belleville. This is Evan and his cousin Hayden. We have no idea where the hats came from or went to.

Yeah slow down there Evan. I take the pictures for the blog!

After 5 minutes with the camera, he thought he would get all "artsy".

I just have 3 words about the Christmas morning photo: Too much sugar.


Normally I don't post non-Evan photos on the blog....but it's Christmas...or was. Anyway, I took this shot when we were getting out tree. Seems heels are what you're supposed to wear to the Christmas tree farm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That is priceless! It's a wonder there isn't a chihuahua hanging out of her bag ;)