On Thursday, August 24th, Kris and I went to another doctor's appointment. Our appointment was at 3:30, but didn't get to see her until 4:15 or so. Does this happen at other doctor's offices? This appointment was supposed to be three weeks after the last one on July 28th, but we were away in Washington (see previous post) so it had to be four weeks after.
Not much new to report. The appointment was pretty routine; step on the scale (yikes - at least its in kilos so I have no clue, nor do I want to know what the actual number is), blood pressure, lie down on the table - listen to baby's heartbeat (which was at 141 bpm for those who are keeping track), measure my belly. That was pretty much it. I had a few questions for the doctor, she answered them and that was that!
Our next appointment is September 7th. We are now at the point where we are going to appointments every two weeks! I can't believe how quickly time flies! This means "show time" is near.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment