So, we're currently in Jenny's 29th week. Apart from the obvious changes, Jenny now has a hard time getting out of bed, off the couch and getting out of the car. She's pretty much given up on bending over and picking things up. That's apparently my new job.
The baby is pretty active. It currently enjoys "break dancing" pretty much anytime of the day....which Jenny LOVES. It's now common place to be walking along and her yell "ouch" as the little rascal has punched/kicked her again.
For those keeping track at home, we're at 144 beats per minute. I am not allowed to reveal any of the numbers regarding weight. I'm told that wouldn't be wise. She's now on a 3 week schedule to see the doctor. Soon, that turns to 2 and then to 1. I personally think it's all a scam by the Riverside hospital to generate parking revenue. Did the Walton's visit the doctor this much? Nope.
As all of you are well aware, last week was "Baby Days" at Sears. So, thanks to the Brule's, we now own a new stroller. It has more options than a real car! Think I'm kidding? It has a digital outside tempature display. We settled on the Graco Quattro Tour System in "Lattice". It's a sweet ride!
While we're showing off pictures, does this picture look like a baby jail to anyone else?

4 comments:
Your baby's gonna have one sweet whip!
Tyler
P.S. - Jenny, I hear you run well for a pool-hopping pregnant lady!
Wow, that is a pretty nice ride! And yes, I agree that little cacoon thingy looks totally like a baby jail. it makes me think of a cat carrier or something.
Oh Jenny, I'm feeling ya! I'm sure the heat hasn't helped much either.
That stroller sure is spiffy. Riding in style for sure.
Not too much longer to go guys. In the next weeks to come, you will get to know your Doctor really well..........
And just think of all the frequent blog updates to come! Yah!!!
Jenny: all my congratulations for this wonderful family. Great blog site.
Hope life is OK will all of you. Warm regards, Pierre Duplessis
Post a Comment