Wednesday, January 17, 2007

E-Van



Not too much to say. Evan, as you can see, is getting more and more of a personality. He's also developing a large set of lungs. Gone is the nice little baby cry...now we get this howl! Oh how the months fly by... :)

I won't bore you with the story...and it's not something that we were looking for...but we now own a minivan. Yes, it was a great deal or we wouldn't have bought it. Also, so much easier to get the stroller in the back of this van than our trunk on the Mazda.



Here are some photos from Evan's Photoshoot. These are my personal favourites...






The Adventure Begins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that smile, It makes me melt.
The pictures I have to tell you guys are gorgeous!!! I love the shot of the family feet and the one you have posted with him sticking out his tongue.
Keep up the great blogging guys!!
Nice van by the way too, won't be long before Evan wants a DVD player in there.