Here's a few left over photos from Christmas. The first shows Evan after one too many egg nogs. Jenny was mixing them.
This photo shows Evan at my work just before Christmas. Once a year they invite everyone to bring their children in for the day. Here I am showing Evan the software I work on. On my left screen is MAP...and on the right screen is a SQL editor. He actually appears interested!

Just before New Year's we took Evan for a photo shoot with the same photographers who shot our wedding. I can't legally post the photos until we buy them, but you can all go look at the results of the shoot here:
http://albums.proshots.com/phillipsonbaum/
(in the dropdown menu, choose Gough...and the password is Evan)
On the Evan front, he is becoming more alert everyday...and now really enjoys playtime. He also has "found" his hands. He also has found that he can suck on his hands.....loudly! He licks them like popsicles....so we have invented the term "handsicles".
3 comments:
Okees, I have a few things to say...first, I can second that when Jenny is mixing the eggnog, you better WATCH out!!!! There is a reason for Jenny's rose-y cheeks at Christmas time, and it is not the cold weather.
Also, Evan looks sooo cute...his picture in that Bumbo thingy or whatever makes me want to go out and get one for me...do they make them in big person size?
oh, and that Pooh outfit is the best ever....who got you that one :) hahaha! just kidding, but I am glad it fit, even though it arrived too late....darn Spaniards and their laissez faire attidue towards the mail.
To be honest, me hounding you when the blog entries become sporadic is not so much about the blog having a following – really it is just another excuse for me to give you a hard time, Skippy. Bought any salmon manties lately? Aaaaiiiiieeeeee!
(for the rest of you out there, if you want to see Kris weep with frustration, convince him you're buying a Kia)
Cheryl
Salmon Manties AHHH... bad memories returning...
Considering the second hand "hassle" we recieve for not updating the Portia diaries, I'm glad to hear it goes both ways.
Carolina
Post a Comment