Last weekend was the Easter long weekend. Both Kris and I were off on Good Friday and Easter Monday which was fantastic because that gave us the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful unseasonal weather!
Good Friday was gorgeous. The weather was sunny and it was about 30 degrees outside. Absolutely awesome. Kris went out on the ATV so Evan and I spent the day doing the laundry together and hanging it on the line outside. Actually, truth it be told, Evan would have nothing to do with the laundry (not for my lack of trying though). He played outside and we went for a walk (I walked, Evan sat in his wagon that I pulled around). Later on in the evening, we all went out for a treat - ice cream!! Evan was so excited - his first twisted ice cream cone from the Big M (a.k.a. McDonalds).
Easter Sunday started off with an Easter egg hunt. That crafty rabbit managed to leave behind some tasty treats! Evan had a basket full of eggs and a mouth full of chocolate! The rest of the day was spent visiting family and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment